1975 WAGE SOLID STERLING SILVER TROPHY Cutting CUTTIN Horse BELT BUCKLE
Check out my other items. Be sure to add me to your favorites list. This is a very FANTASTIC TROPHY BUCKLE from 1975. Will fit a belt 1.5 Wide. On the Front: CHSRA DIST 7 1975. And is MARKED: WAGE STERLING SILVER. VERY NICE DETAIL and USA MADE. THIS is in USED CONDITION with a few dents.
THIS is a GREAT and HARD TO FIND BUCKLE. CUTTING HORSE BUCKLES are VERY HARD TO FIND. Would make a GREAT GIFT!!!!!
Be sure and see the many other items listed today! This item is in the category "Collectibles\Cultures & Ethnicities\Western Americana\Belt Buckles". The seller is "oldwest" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Original+or+Reproduction: original
- Region%2C+Culture: WESTERN
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Provenance: Ownership History Not Available
- Brand: WAGE
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Product+Type: Belt+Buckles