Solid Sterling Silver Belt Buckle By Navajo Artist Leonard Maloney
Solid Sterling Silver Belt Buckle Expertly Handcrafted And Designed By Navajo Artist LEONARD MALONEY. Artist Hallmark: "MALONEY" (inscribed on back side of buckle).
Technique: Extensive Stampwork, Repoussé, Oxidized Background. Belt Loop Width: 1.33. The item "Solid Sterling Silver Belt Buckle By Navajo Artist Leonard Maloney" is in sale since Friday, July 26, 2019.
This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Ethnic, Regional & Tribal\Native American\Other Native American Jewelry". The seller is "silvertq" and is located in Fort Collins, Colorado. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Featured Refinements: Native American Belt Buckle
- Country of Origin: United States
- Modified Item: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Modification Description: "MALONEY"
- Artisan: Leonard Maloney
- Signed: Yes
- Main Stone: No Stone
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Jewelry Type: Belt Buckles
- Tribal Affiliation: Navajo
- Ethnic & Regional Style: Native American